Rifle Course | Critical Defender
This course teaches the knowledge, skills, and attitude essential to the safe and efficient use of a carbine for the protection of self and family.
Who’s it for?
The Critical Defender Carbine Course is designed for those who wants to improve their mechanics, marksmanship and overall ability with a Rifle.
Course Instruction Includes:
– Firearms Safety
– Slow fire for accuracy and setting proper battle sight zero
– Loading and Unloading procedures
– Manipulation & Malfunctions
– Defensive shooting skills with carbines
– Target transitions
– Cadence of fire
– Culmination exercise
What to bring
– 100-150 Rounds of Handgun Ammunition (Buying option at the range)
– Sturdy Belt
– Handgun Holster (if you have one)
– Magazine pouch (if you have one)
– Lunch, Water, Hat, and Weather Appropriate Clothing
– Reliable Semi-Automatic Handgun (rental option at the range starting at $10)
– Extra Magazine
– Hears and Eyes protection (we will provide)
– You can bring your handgun if you want to work Transitions
– Range Fees
– Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
Approximately 3-4 hours
We will meet at 10 am at California Tactical Academy 6700 Holser Canyon Rd, Piru, CA 93040 until around 2pm.