Low Light Handgun Course
This is an intermediate-level class. The Low Light Handgun Course is designed to cover all considerations of using a firearm during limited visibility and low light condition.
Who’s it for?
The Low Light Handgun Course is designed to cover all considerations of using a firearm during limited visibility and low light condition.
Course Instruction Includes:
– Firearms Safety
– Movement in low light
– Use weapon light in conjunction with your iron sights and\or red dots
– Mechanics and tactics operating in low light condition
– Light discipline
– Culmination exercise
What to bring
– 100-150 Rounds of Handgun Ammunition (Buying option at the range starting at $25/box of 50rds)- Sturdy Belt
– Handgun Holster (if you have one)
– Magazine pouch (if you have one)
– Weapon light and/or flashlight
– Lunch, Water, Hat, and Weather Appropriate Clothing
– Reliable Semi-Automatic Handgun (rental option at the range starting at $10)
– Extra Magazine
– Range Fees
– Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
– Rental options available for 9mm handgun (holster provided)
Approximately 3 hours
For the class portion, we’ll meet at 6.30 pm at California Tactical Academy 6700 Holser Canyon Rd, Piru, CA 93040
3 reviews for Low Light Handgun Course
There are no reviews yet.