Women Handgun Defense
June 4 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm$189
Who’s it for?
The Women Handgun Defense Course is designed for those interested in gaining a basic working knowledge of firearms, firearm safety, and shooting fundamentals. The Basic Courses are for First-time shooters, those considering a handgun purchase; those with an interest in improving their shooting skills
The shooting and handling of firearms is an empowering and exciting experience! Women completing this course will walk away with the confidence and knowledge to competently handle and operate a handgun.
Firearms and ammunition can be provided!
Course Instruction Includes:
– Quick introduction to Firearms
– Firearms Safety
– Fundamentals of Marksmanship
– Reload & Target transitions
– Cadence of fire
– Culmination exercise
What to bring
– 100-150 Rounds of Handgun Ammunition (Buying option at the range starting at $25/box of 50rds)
– Sturdy Belt
– Handgun Holster (if you have one)
– Magazine pouch (if you have one)
– Lunch, Water, Hat, and Weather Appropriate Clothing
– Reliable Semi-Automatic Handgun (rental option at the range starting at $10)
– Extra Magazine
– Hears and Eyes protection (we will provide)
– Range Fees
– Hearing Protection and Eye Protection
– Firearm Safety Certificate
Approximately 6-7 hours
For the class portion we’ll meet at 8am at Draken Training Division Station 7625 Hayvenhurst av, #14 Van Nuys , CA 91406
For the second part of the class we will meet at California Tactical Academy 6700 Holser Canyon Rd, Piru, CA 93040 until around 2pm.